Reasons to have the best tool racks or garden tool storage are – have you wasted minutes or even hours to find where you put your tools? Have you ever tried to find a shovel in long grass? Don’t waste your time anymore. Make or buy a tool rack and make finding your tools easier. The organization is a key to success.
The best thing about the tool rack is that your tools will last longer because when you left your tool in grass overnight, the rust will take over it. But when your tool is in the tool rack in the dry garage, nothing can happen to it.
I will list the best tool racks I have seen or used. Later this week I will make an article about how to make a gardening tool rack using your hands.
1. Rubbermaid Tool Tower Rack with Casters
- Ideal for long-handled garden tools and small tools too
- Stores up to 38 tools or more
- Wheels for easy moving
- Weed trimmer and electric cord holder
- Easy to assemble – no tools required and can be done within minutes
- Will not rust, dent, rot or peel because of plastic material
2. Imillet Wall Mounted Garden Tool Rack
- 5-position wall organizer for gardening tools
- Rolling balls automatically adjust to each handle’s thickness and grips it securely and with no power needed.
- Release by just lifting the handle
- Each ball holds up to 7 pounds of weight
- Compact sizing and clean design will look good everywhere
- Industrial quality STEEL construction
- Pre-Plated Steel for Indoor or Outdoor applications
- Installs in minutes with drill (mounting hardware included).
4. MLTOOLS Rack & Organizer For Tool Drawer Storage
- Metal construction, not rusting
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- The width can be trimmed to fit any size drawer, almost any
- Coated to prevent tools from slipping
- Holds up to 32 Pliers
- Has 10 extra-large slots for wider tools
- Hooks slide on bar for easy adjustability
- Hooks can be placed backward for storing items used less often
- Securely store 12-20 yard tools
- Only 4 screws into 2 studs 48″ apart, and you’re ready to go
- This rack holds a wheelbarrow, shovels, rakes, weed eaters, leaf blowers, and hedge clippers.
6. Suncast Outdoor Tool Rack Cart with Wheels
- Holds up to 31 tools
- Steel-core supports for strength and durability and look
- Wheels for easy moving
- Easy minute assembly
- Includes steel-core supports for strength and durability and wheels provide for easy mobility.
That’s it. These are the best tool racks you can or should buy. I own 4th. And 1st. A pair of them. I can’t even imagine life without them. My garage is always clean, I can find any tool I need within a minute, and the rust stays away from them. By the way – there are some other suggestions for garden tool storage: